Holiday Highlights

We had a wonderful Christmas and we hope you did too!
Here are some highlights from our holiday:
Best picture:
Gracie and Bobby sharing a brother sister moment.

Best expression:
Goes to Bobby when he opened up his WWE wrestling tickets.

Cutest puppy:
Goes to my niece and nephews new puppy Max:
 Favorite gift:
Was a picture and a poem that my Mom made for me:
The poem is about “A Dog’s Eyes”
Yes it made me cry.
Funniest gift:
Was a hat that my sister gave me that had mohawk tassels:
WTF sis?
I said I wanted to look CUTE,
Not like an idiot.
Most disappointing gift:
Goes to the enormous tennis ball that I bought for Sherman.
I was so excited to give it to him, but he doesn’t know what to do with it.

Leroy and I tried to show him…but it he wanted nothing to do with it.

So the enormous tennis ball sits by itself in the yard.

What were some of your Holiday Highlights?

20 Comments on Holiday Highlights

1. Priscilla
    December 28, 2010 at 6:40 am (3 years ago)

I like your new layout.The brother and sister picture is so sweet, the puppy is cute and the one which really made me laugh out loud and almost rolled on the floor is the enormous tennis ball sits by itself in the yard. May be Sherman wanted a smaller tennis ball : )

2. 3 doxies
    December 28, 2010 at 10:28 am (3 years ago)

Bwhahahahahaha…ummmmm, dats a nice hat you gots theres.Ain't Christmas a blast when theres kiddos. What a priceless expression Bobby has…love it.And da frmaed fotos of da boys woths da poem is GORGEOUS!!!!! I know da poem A Dog's Soul but I'm not sures if I know dis one…could you PLEASE post it? If you has da time I mean.Puddles

3. Bonnie
    December 28, 2010 at 12:17 pm (3 years ago)

New color scheme! Expecting brown, I thought I'd clicked the wrong site. Very nice! I have one of those giant tennis balls for my girls. They didn't know what to do with it either. Then they decided, "Let's try to eat it!" Fuzz everywhere. Then they ripped a hunk off enough to make a handle so they could carry it around the house. So I bought them a huge industrial strength Jolly Ball WITH a handle. They chewed threw the handle and would've eaten it had my husband not cut it off. Next year I'm just buying them a handle. Any handle.

4. Mr. Pip
    December 28, 2010 at 2:38 pm (3 years ago)

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. That ball is HUGE!!! I think it might be bigger than my head! Maybe Sherman will learn to love it?Your pal, Pip

December 28, 2010 at 3:12 pm (3 years ago)

I love your post! That hat is fantastic! I have one that's made to look like a sock monkey, if it makes you feel better.Hmmm… Holiday highlights? Dragging a dead deer caracass fifty yards across my stepgranny's yard through the snow doesn't count? We had a great Christmas, at all five of our Christmases! The best part was giving hubby his gift, and seeing the girls get their loot Christmas morning.

6. Maddy and Owen
    December 28, 2010 at 3:30 pm (3 years ago)

BOL! We loved all your pictures and that huge tennis ball looks awesome! Hope you enjoy to play with it soon ;)Looks like a great Christmas! Oh, and Mommy LOVED the pictures with the poem :)Wags,Maddy and Owen

December 28, 2010 at 4:00 pm (3 years ago)

Great pics!

8. Caren Gittleman
    December 28, 2010 at 5:08 pm (3 years ago)

that pink hat is hilarious!Glad you had a wonderful holiday!

9. ♥I am Holly♥
    December 28, 2010 at 6:08 pm (3 years ago)

It looks like a wonderful Christmas there!! That is sure a very big ball!! We hope Sherman starts to play with it soon! Lots of lvoe, Holly and mom

10. Cooper and Lola
    December 28, 2010 at 7:17 pm (3 years ago)

your new banner is cute. Looks like you had a lot of smiles in your house. Thanks for the great pics.

11. Amy / Layla the Malamute
    December 28, 2010 at 7:30 pm (3 years ago)

I love the picture frame and poem! I love how she put Leroy and Sherman's pictures in there, it makes it so much better.I'm JEALOUS of your son's WWE tickets! I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I never got to see it live, either. What a great present!

December 28, 2010 at 8:41 pm (3 years ago)

I don't think I mentioned I like your new layout – very nice! I'm supposed to get one by the end of the week, keeping my fingers crossed that she'll get it done in time.Max is a cutie!My dogs just LOVE their tennis balls but that one looks like it'd be bigger than both of them! Sorry Sherman wasn't excited by it. Maybe he just needs to warm up to it.I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas.

13. Remington
    December 28, 2010 at 8:53 pm (3 years ago)

Love the hat! What a great Christmas!

14. Remington
    December 28, 2010 at 8:54 pm (3 years ago)

Love the hat! What a great Christmas!

15. Elyse and Riley
    December 28, 2010 at 9:26 pm (3 years ago)

The hat is so funny. Poor Sherman, not knowing what to do with that ginormous tennis ball! Glad to see you and the kids and the dogs had a nice Christmas!Elyse and Riley

16. Mango
    December 28, 2010 at 9:33 pm (3 years ago)

Ha! Mango got one of those giant tennis balls as a gift a while back. The first time he stepped on it, he nicked it and it shot out from under his foot and made him stumble and now he won't go near it.For reasons that escape me, Dexter prefers a hard plastic ball of similar size even though due to my poor aim it sometimes konks him in the head when I throw it. Go figure.Mango MommaP.S. Love your new hat.

17. kristi
    December 29, 2010 at 1:45 am (3 years ago)

See I told you the hat was cool! When Leroy takes you for a walk down the street,people will say,"Wow, check out that beautiful dog but what is that pink thing he is dragging in the snow?" See it will help identify you in an emergency;)

18. Benny and Lily
    December 29, 2010 at 3:34 am (3 years ago)

That tennis ball would kill us..BOL. Cute puppy alrightBenny & Lily