Over the past few days I have been inspired by reading some other blogger’s award posts.
Reading these posts has inspired me to write my own post on the awards that I have received over the past few months. I feel bad that I haven’t gotten to this post sooner because these are some fantastic awards that were passed on to me from some very amazing bloggers. I don’t take receiving blog awards lightly and I apologize to those who have passed them on to me without public acknowledgement, although I know that isn’t what you were looking for, it is only proper for me to thank you here. So please accept my sincere apologies for this overdue post!
The first person I would like to thank is JustRamblin. Not only is this of my favorite blogs, but she also has a beautiful brown Newf named Stella. Yes, we were destined to find each other through blogging:)
The Noteworthy Archive Award.
This award is to let other bloggers know that there are some great posts buried in your archives that are worth bringing to the surface for other’s to read. This award doesn’t come with any strings attached but IMO it is definitely worth passing on to bloggers to let them know that they have some great posts buried!
So this award I would like to pass on to No Dog About It, and Back Alley Soapbox.
Thank you so much to JustRamblin for passing this wonderful, unique award on to me.
The next award came from Misty Shores Chesapeakes. Thank you! I love this blog and her Chessies!
The Kreativ Blogger Award.
For this award I have to tell you 10 things about myself that you may not know.
1. I snore, LOUD, at least that’s what the hubbie and kids tell me. I don’t know if I believe them.
2. I don’t watch a lot of T.V. but my favorite show right now is Sons of Guns and I don’t even like guns!
3. My favorite movie of all time is Pretty in Pink. Seriously how can you go wrong with that one?
4. I’m a steak and potatoes kind of girl. I like meat what can I say?
5. I am not a very organized person, but I think I might have mentioned that before:)
6. I’m a Daddy’s girl. I love my Mom, but Dad is where it’s at!
7. I’m still smoking. I know….I know, spare me the lecture.
8. I get migraines. I never got them before I had kids.
9. When I was a teenager I once walked into a telephone pole. Stop laughing, it was dark outside.
10. I use to steal my sisters clothes and wear them to school. One day she found out and brought me up the ugliest plaid pants and striped shirt to wear the rest of the day! I was mortified!
Now to pass this on to six other bloggers.
1. WyldeChylde. This blog always brings a smile to my face each time I read it.
2. Seriously I Think I Need Stitches. This is a fun and creative craft blog but she also has a beautiful Newf.
3. A Filly’s Best Friend. How can you go wrong with horses and dogs?
4. The Daily Dog Blog. Great stories about living with furry kids and great pictures!
5. Down Under Daisy. Bella, daisy and Roxy are my favorite pals from downunder!
6. Kols Notes. Such a creative and fun blog, and she makes the best treats EVER!
Thank you to Misty Shores for this award!
The next award comes from Roxy Traveling Dog. Thank you!
The Pawsome Blogger Award.