On Monday I gave you a brief description of a blog hop that the wonderful and clever Jodi from Kol’s Notes whipped up.
As promised here are a few more in-depth details about the totally awesome, one of a kind, Human Shaming blog hop coming up on September 21st!
- If you’re a social media user, grab the badge over at Kol’s Notes, which is displayed on her sidebar, and post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to let your friends know you’re joining in the Human Shaming fun. (Please make sure to link back to this post, so other folks know what’s going on)
- Take a photo of your human (or humans) with a sign calling them out on their shameful behavior.
- On September 21, post your picture to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest.
-Not a social media user? That’s OK! just e-mail your human shaming picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with “Human Shaming” in the Subject line – don’t forget to include the names of both the humans and the pups. You’re post will be featured at Kol’s Notes or here at My Brown Newfies ( Note: Deadline for email submission is midnight, on Wednesday, Sept. 19th)
- Come back to Kol’s Notes or My Brown Newfies and add your link to the Links list.
- Hop around and have a giggle at other shameful human moments.