Don’t forget tomorrow is the big day!
Here’s the details again in case you forgot!
On September 21, shaming is going to the dogs! Along with our friends at Kol’s Notes we’re hosting Human Shaming: a tongue-in-cheek blog hop.
That’s right! We want your dogs to call you out on your bad behavior! Some of us did it to them so now it’s only fair for them to turn the tables on us! Do you skip a walk because you are too tired? Do you smell their paws? Do you hide their toys and then tell them to go find it? Do you put peanut butter on your cheek just so they will kiss you for the perfect picture? (oops, that’s probably just me!) Come on! We want to know what complaints your dog has about you!
You don’t have to be a blogger to join us – we want everyone to get involved! All you need is a social media account with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest or an email address!
Sound like fun? Here’s how you join in:
- If you’re a social media user, grab the badge over at Kol’s Notes, which is displayed on her sidebar, and post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to let your friends know you’re joining in the Human Shaming fun. (Please make sure to link back to this post, so other folks know what’s going on)
- Take a photo of your human (or humans) with a sign calling them out on their shameful behavior.
- On September 21, post your picture to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest.
- Come back to Kol’s Notes or My Brown Newfies and add your link to the Links list.
- Hop around and have a giggle at other shameful human moments.
Keep in mind, this blog hop is all in good fun, keep your pictures light but funny (PG-13), if not Leroy and Sherman will slobber all over them and they will be removed!
I’ll be sharing some of your human shaming pictures on our Facebook page throughout the weekend too!
I can’t wait to see what some of your dogs have shamed you with!