Today starts a little mini holiday vacation for me. I am off for 5 days in a row and I have a small list of things that I would like to accomplish over those 5 days.
1. Wednesday is my holiday card photo shoot. 2 kids, 2 dogs, a secret location, (and by secret location I mean a location other than my backyard) my camera and me, and hopefully a few holiday card worthy photos. That’s all I have planned for Wednesday because I think this shoot will consume every ounce of energy that I have in my body.
2. Thursday I’m going to give thanks and eat turkey with my family. My husband always prepares Thanksgiving dinner so all I have to do is assist in any way possible and eat. After I eat our turkey dinner I’m going to my parents house to gorge out on pies. Specifically lemon meringue.
3. Friday I’m going to put up some Christmas decorations, but first I have to take down my Halloween decorations. Then I’m going to paint a sled for Gibby. Don’t worry, I’m not going to take him sled riding just yet, it’s a sled for a photo prop.
4. Saturday I’m going to watch Ohio State beat the pants off of Michigan. There’ll be more on that Friday.
O-H- (your suppose to reply with I-O) unless of course your from Michigan.
5. Sunday I’m going to stay in my pajamas all day and do absolutely nothing except eat left over turkey and pie and hope that Monday never comes.
So what about you? What are your plans this holiday week? Are you heading out on Black Friday? Are you watching football? What’s your favorite pie? Ohio State or Michigan?