Just like all of you I am in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. I’m also on the verge of a nervous breakdown as Christmas inches ever so close. I’m running out of time and money and at any given time I may just burst into tears. Maybe if I close my eyes it will all go away.
Just like ever year I’m getting caught up in the hustle of the holiday season and I’m truly missing the wonderfulness that is going on around me.
So that’s why this season is going to be different for me. I’m not going to miss out on all that wonderfulness. I’m going to capture it, remember it, and share it.
So here’s a list of some of the wonderfulness that happened in my world this week.
1. On Monday Gracie asked me if everyone had a sweet tooth. I told her only some people, like her, had a sweet tooth. She then asked me which tooth exactly was her sweet tooth. I love her.
2. Leroy took off most of the ornaments on the lower half of the tree one day this week. He was standing next to the tree staring at me as I was on the computer. I turned around and said, “Well hello handsome.” and his tail wagged in excitement sending ornaments flying across the room. I love that dog.
3. Wednesday night Bobby and I were sitting on the couch playing with Gibby. I told Bobby that Gibby’s belly jiggled like a bowl full of jelly and Bobby laughed and then I laughed and then we both couldn’t stop laughing. I haven’t heard Bobby laugh that much in awhile. I love his laugh.
4. Sherman is on restricted activity this week because he has a sore shoulder. Thursday night he grabbed his favorite toy and set it in my lap. I told him we couldn’t play because he had to rest his shoulder. He picked his toy up off my lap, glared at me, walked to his favorite spot to lay, threw his toy down on the ground and let out a huge sigh. He was pouting. I love that dog.
5. Thursday night Gracie told me that she couldn’t wait until I went to bed. I thought that was odd but when I went to bed later that night she had left little notes all around my room. God, I love her.
6. The kids and I made these cute cookies that I saw on Pinterest last week.
We had so much fun decorating them, together. I love my kids and snowmen.
So how about you? What was your wonderfulness this week?