The BIG day is tomorrow. A day where millions of people will watch good football and great commercials and many of us “dog” people will tune to Animal Planet to watch four legged players mix it up on the gridiron of Animal Planets Stadium in Puppy Bowl IX.
Thanks to Subaru this year you’ll be able to experience the Puppy Bowl like never before!
Each year Subaru of America celebrates the love between owners and their dogs with the Dog Tested. Dog Approved.™ campaign. This year Subaru is proud to introduce Grant Weber, Subaru Canine Sales Associate. Having sold Subaru vehicles to only dogs, there’s simply no better friend to man’s best friend. No matter size, breed, or temperament, he’ll find the right Subaru for your needs. So if you’re a dog, and you’re looking for a Subaru, head on down to see Grant Weber. You’ll leave with your tail held high.
Along with their very pawesome new sales associate, Subaru has also taken another big paw step forward to bring dog lovers the Puppy Bowl co-viewing App.
- Link to download: http://blogp.ws/Wxa8ia (This is the iTunes app link)
- The free app will have Subaru content available on 2/3/13 during the Puppy Bowl airing at 3pm e/p on Animal Planet. In other words, the app will work live with Subaru’s fun engagement during the airing of the Puppy Bowl. It will also work during the re-air (check local listings).
- Available for tablet and mobile devices
- If you can’t experience the app, don’t worry, Subaru will be sharing interactive pieces on their Facebook page starting 2/3: http://dogs.subaru.com/facebook
- And don’t forget to use the hashtags #PuppyBowl and #SubaruBP while your watching!
The awesome thing about this app that sets it apart from others is that the app works similar to the way Shazam interacts with music which means this app is triggered by the sound of the Puppy Bowl broadcast! When it picks up the sound of the broadcast, you’ll see special things appear on the app.
We’ve already downloaded the app and are all ready to experience Puppy Bowl IX like never before!
We even stopped by our local Subaru dealership to meet their new pawesome salesperson, Grant Weber!
Go figure that Grant was out to lunch when we got there but another salesperson was nice enough to invite us in and let Leroy look around to see if he could get in on some of the DOG TESTED. DOG APPROVED action.
And a car packed with meat.
This post is sponsored by Subaru. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about the Dog Tested. Dog Approved.™ campaign, but My Brown Newfies only shares news for things we support.