I had a rough week at work last week.
It’s not all puppies and kittens all the time.
Sometimes it’s a week full of cat pee, bunny bites and achy knees.
Instead of listing all the bad things that happened in a negative way I’m going to try and look at the positive side of it all so that this week I can head on in with a smile on my face.
Here it goes:
1. At least the cat that peed all over me didn’t have to poop too.
2. At least I didn’t get bit on Thursday when my whole morning was booked with “Will Bite” patients.
3. At least the police dog that came in for his appointment right after his bite work training was too tired to continue his training on me when the vet took his temperature.
4. At least the other cat that peed and pooped on me did not have to puke.
5. At least the spunky lab that dragged me all over the floor during his exam let me use him to get up when my knees refused to lift me up off the ground.
6. At least I was wearing socks when that dog that we had to induce vomiting on puked on my crocs.
7. At least the dog that had stress colitis all over his cage didn’t get the diarrhea on his face.
8. At least the bunny that was biting my left boob as the vet trimmed his nails only left a bruise on my boob and didn’t take a chunk of it with him. I had to tell the vet three times he was biting me before she finally heard me. “He’s biting me. He’s biting me. He’s biting my boob, please make him stop.”
Here’s to hoping this week is filled with a little less mischievous pets!