This winter sucks. I have nothing nice to say about it and I still have at least a month, probably more, left to deal with this crap.
So in order to make it through without going into a complete depression I have tried to grab my camera a lot more and capture some of the things that makes me keep smiling this winter.
1. Rolling in snow is much better than rolling in mud.
So, so, so much better.
2. This much air can’t happen on a hill without snow.
Gracie won the gold on this one.
and with this one
but not so much with this one
3. This dog loves to catch snowflakes.
With his tongue, every chance he gets.
4. All of this is going to turn to mud.
Dirty, brown mud that matches my dogs but not my carpet or walls. Mud makes me frown.
5. This dog is going to be heart broken when all his snow melts.
Poor, Leroy. He knows his time is limited with the snow.
As long as I can get out and capture some fun things that winter is bringing us, I suppose I can make it through, but not for more than 2 months.
So how about you? How’s your winter going? Are you done with it?