Who is Bugsy?
Bugsy is an adorable little 3 year old Pug and is the face behind the Bugsy’s Box. He’s the best friend to the founder of the Bugsy’s Box and was the ultimate inspiration because the founder wanted to give Bugsy the best treats and toys that he could find without having to run around to several stores trying to locate them, so the Bugsy’s Subscription Box was born!
I was lucky enough to be asked to review the Bugsy’s Box a few months ago but I ran into a little shipping issue when the box was accidentally delivered to my neighbor, a little over a month ago and she just brought it over to me a few days ago, so the box that I will be talking about today is the February subscription box.
As you all know, I’m a pretty big fan of dog subscription boxes because I love opening up a box of dog fun and Bugsy’s Box did not disappoint.
Bugsy’s Box includes 5 to 7 items which are a variety of high quality, hand picked, well reviewed dog treats, toys, care items, healthy supplements, accessories and more surprises such as coupons which are often included as a bonus.
In our February Bugsy’s Box we received 5 items:
- Smart n’ Tasty dog treats in tuna flavor and duck/sweet potato formula. The treats are gluten and grain free, all natural, made in the USA. The duck treats contain no grain, soy or dairy and were the favs of Sherman and Leroy.
- Venison Esophagus Jerky made by Superior Farms. They are made in the USA, all natural and I honestly have not given them to either of the dogs yet because I normally don’t give them, jerky but I’m thinking about it!
- Canine Calm Mist by Earth Heart. A canine calm mist that you can spray on your hands and the massage the dog’s outer ears or chest or belly….or you can spray the mist on bedding, in the car, or in crate. It’s made in the USA and has a great scent!
- Spiked ball by Bow Wow Pet. It’s a rubber dog toy that’s extra bouncy and super fun and is made in China.
The only problem I had with the Bugsy’s Box was this total photo bomber:
Get your big head out of the way!
Newfie favs of Bugsy’s Box
- Sherman’s fav was the Smart n’ Tasty dog treats
- Leroy’s fav was the spiked ball
- Jen’s fav was the canine calm mist because it smelled so good!
With Bugsy’s Box you can choose a box that is designed for the size of your dog, choose your plan which come in monthly, 3 month and 6 month plans and then wait for delivery of your box which is usually shipped out on the 15th of each month and shipping is FREE!.
Special offer going on right now! Get $10 off your first Bugsy’s Box using coupon code NEWF.
Enter to win Bugsy’s Box now! (open to US residents only)
**Disclosure. This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine only. My Brown Newfies only shares information that we feel our readers will be interested in and products that we try ourselves. .