Vacuum cleaners are a necessity in this house year round.
I have dogs. I have kids. I have messes.
I have a lot of messes.
Which is why I need a vacuum cleaner that I can depend on and trust with my little, and sometimes, very big messes.
Not any old vacuum cleaner will do in this house.
I need a vacuum cleaner that has awesome suction power to get all that dog hair, dog dander, spilled potato chips and cereal bits that have been dropped on the carpet and stepped on a dozen times.
Which is why I was super excited to try out the Eureka AirSpeed Exact Pet.
Eureka AirSpeed Exact Pet meet your biggest challenges:
The new Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet is equipped with patented AirSpeed Technology that gives you a confident clean, so you can take on whatever life throws at you. #EurekaPower.
- Unlike most other vacuums, Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet’s AirSpeed Technology uses an efficient floor-to-cup airpath with limited twists and turns that decreases the distance dust needs to travel and increases airflow, providing maximum suction power.
- Based on independent testing, Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet cleans carpets better than the Dyson DC40.
- Powerful enough to clean up all the messes that your pet leaves behind, the Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet features a PET Power Paw cleaning tool that rids upholstery and furniture of pet hair.
- The vacuum’s suction control valve lets you direct all of the power to the floors or to the tools, so you can deep clean to stairs, furniture and crevices.
- With a unique Smooth-Glide pivoting base, the Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet is easy to push across carpets – while providing a superior, deep clean.
- Experience Eureka Power with the Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet, available nationwide at Walmart.
Better than my Dyson?
Well let’s put it to the test
I used the Eureka AirSpeed Exact Pet in my house for 30 days and I was quite impressed with it’s cleaning power.
The Eureka AirSpeed Exact Pet was great at getting the Newf hair and grounded in Frosted Flakes, dare I even say,-better than my 3 year old Dyson that has been serviced once already for Newf hair impaction.
It was lightweight and easier to carry around than my Dyson.
I only have 2 rooms in my house that currently have carpet and the rest of the house is laminate floors with throw rugs and the Eureka AirSpeed worked great on all 3 types of flooring.
The Pet Power Paw worked glorious on getting the embedded Newf hair out of my furniture.
The dust cup was smaller than my other vacuum, which means I had to dump it more often.
The cord was shorter than my current vacuum cleaner, by at least a foot, maybe more, which is good because then you spend less time rolling up the cord but at the same time it was kind of was a pain because I’m a one outlet type of girl.
All in all I was pretty impressed with the Eureka AirSpeed Exact Pet, but I’m interested to see how it’s doing 5 months from now, which is normally when vacuum cleaners start to give up around this house.
So far the Eureka AirSpeed Exact Pet gets our approval so the kind folks at Eureka are letting us give one away to (2) lucky readers!
Contest is open to US residents only and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Winner will be notified via email and has 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I was sent a Eureka AirSpeed Exact Pet Vacuum Cleaner for free in return for my honest review of this product. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine only.