Leroy got the iPooch phone the other day that ALL the dogs in the neighborhood have been raving about.
I was totally against the idea but he flashed those puppy dog eyes at me and I couldn’t resist giving into him.
I’m sorry that I did because his new phone caused me nothing but headaches this weekend and now I know why dogs just shouldn’t have iPhones.
1. Leroy refused to turn the sound off on his phone at bedtime and his stupid “Who Let The Dogs Out” ringtone kept me up ALL night, both nights. WOOF WOOF.
2. It was IMPOSSIBLE to carry on a conversation with him because he kept texting his buddies. LOOK AT ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU.
3. He went over his allowed minutes so now I’ll have to pay an over the limit fee. Because I have extra money for that. NO I DON’T.
4. He refused to buy the waterproof case so we had to repeatably put his phone in a bag of rice to dry it out because he kept slobbering on it. YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED TO ME.
5. I didn’t know about it at first but I now I do. He got a spcial number that I have to pay extra for. 1-800-BIG-DADDY. Apparently dog phone numbers have an extra digit. COME ON.
6. He blocked me on Instagram. I commented one time on his account and HE BLOCKED ME.
7. He broke the cardinal rule and brought the phone to the dinner table. OH NO YOU DIDN’T
8. His emoji use is totally out of hand and inappropriate at times. He texted me at 4:30 in the morning and told me he had to go poop. He used the the poop emoji. REALLY?
9. When we went for a walk, instead of taking the time to sniff and pee on each and every thing, he kept stopping to look at his phone. Our 30 minute walk took 2 hours. 2 HOURS.
10. He totally took a picture of me when I just woke up and tagged me on Facebook. OMG.
11. We went to the vet and he answered his phone when the vet was asking him questions. SO RUDE.
12. He butt dialed me 75 times over the weekend. One time I heard him fart. GROSS.
I’m going to be honest with you, I think I might have to be THAT mom and take it away until he can prove to me that he can use his phone responsibly.
Welcome to the MONDAY MISCHIEF Pet Blog Hop! The hop that wraps up the weekend!