**This post is sponsored by BarkBox. BarkBox is not responsible for the content of this article.
A few months ago you might remember that I treated myself to a monthly subscription box.
The box was all for me.
There was nothing dog related at all in the box.
Not one single thing.
It was the first time that I ever ordered myself something like that and Sherman and Leroy weren’t very happy about that.
As far as the boys are concerned, subscription boxes are only made for dogs because for as long as they can remember, once a month a box of fun gets delivered right to their door for them.
Fast forward a month and the cold shoulder I was getting from both of them was excruciating so I placed an order for a BarkBox.
I went with BarkBox because believe it or not, we’ve never had one delivered before! I also love their creative themed collections each month complete with all-natural treats, toys and a chew.
The themed box that we got to try this month was a Safari theme which included the following:
- Banana Bacon Safari Snacks by LazyDog.
- Dr. Lickingstone’s Pith Helmet a Bark & Co Original
- Slitherin’ Steve a Bark & Co Original
- Trek Treats by Treat Simple
- Giant Pig Ear Chew by Sawmill Creek Smokehouse
I thought it was a super fun themed box. Leroy took off running with Dr. Lickingston’s Helmet as soon as I took it out of the box and Sherman fell in love with Banana Bacon Safari Snacks! The only thing that we didn’t use was the pig ear because Leroy can’t have chews like that and Sherman isn’t interested in them. The toys were a good size for Leroy who prefers any size toy as long as it squeaks, but keep in mind that he’s not a heavy chewer.
Have Questions? BarkBox Has Your Back!
If your pup doesn’t totally love an item in their BarkBox, they will send them a replacement for FREE! No muss, no fuss, no disappointed pups.
- Each box contains 2 bags of treats, 1 chew, and 2 original toys only available through BarkBox or for individual purchase on BarkShop.com Treats are all natural and made in US and/or Canada.
- BarkBox is a monthly subscription for dogs of all sizes (Sm < 20 lbs, Med 20-50 lbs, Lg 50 +lbs).
- Extra toy club option when buying a BarkBox additional $9 each month.
- BarkBox is billed monthly. Your first box arrives within a week! After the first box is shipped, all subsequent boxes ship of the 15th of each month.
- Awesome customer service team that’s ready to help via email, chat, or phone with ANY questions ‘pupstomer’ may have.
We think that the BarkBox is a perfect subscription box for dogs and their owners to play with. What about you?