Today we are going to interrupt our usual Monday Mischief post to highlight a blogging event that is taking place today called Bloggers Unite For Dog Rescue.
Join us and use your blogs to promote the life and death difference that consumers can make by adopting a dog instead of purchasing through a pet store or breeder. Millions of dogs are euthanized each year while waiting for their ”forever home”.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- Blog about a Dog Rescue related topic on July 23rd, 2012
- Add one of the badges below to your blog and help spread the word. The badges can be found here
- Interested in adopting a companion? http://theshelterpetproject.org/
- Donate to a local dog rescue organization
- Foster a dog
- Volunteer at a local shelter or rescue organization
- Share this post across all forms of social media and encourage others to participate!
Our post for this event will be up in a few hours.
Of course we will be back to our regular mischief making post next week and promise not to disappoint you and just because we weren’t out making mischief this weekend doesn’t mean nobody else was! Check out all the mischief makers below!