By now most of us are all familiar with Dog Shaming. Some of us find it offensive while some of us, like me, find most of it just downright funny when it’s done in good taste and when no dog looks completely mortified.
I mean even Sherman and my shoes have even been featured over at the Dog Shaming site and some of you might of even seen an email that has circulated with our submission in it. I’ve gotten several of messages from friends and family telling me that they received an email and there was a dog in it that looked just like Sherman and shoes that were very similar to the ones that I wear.
You mean this?
Yeah. That’s Sherman and those are my shoes. Not the best picture that I’ve taken and I wish my counters would of been cleaner, but it worked.
So anyway, last year my good friend, Jodi at Kol’s Notes sent me an email with a brilliant idea to let the dogs have some fun with this shaming thing and let them turn the tables on us humans and call it Human Shaming.
Of course, I loved the idea and so Jodi put her brain to work and created our first ever Human Shaming Blog Hop. It was a blast and we had a lot of people join in the fun and I’m so glad that Jodi decided to do it again this year and ask us if we would like to be apart of it this year too!
Of course we would. The boys have lots to shame me with and they only get one chance to do it a year!
Jodi did a great post on the details of the hop yesterday so stop by and check it out here.
But here’s a quick run down:
- If you’re a social media user, grab the badge above and post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to let your friends know you’re joining in the Human Shaming fun. (Please make sure to link back to this post, so other folks know what’s going on)
- Take a photo of your human (or humans) with a sign calling them out on their shameful behavior.
- On September 25tth, post your picture to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest.
-Not a social media user? That’s OK! just e-mail your human shaming picture to email@example.com with “Human Shaming” in the Subject line – don’t forget to include the names of both the humans and the pups. Jodi will feature your picture on her post (Kol’s Note: Deadline for email submission is 12 PM PST on Tuesday, Sept. 24th)
- Come back to Kol’s Notes or My Brown Newfies on September 25th and add your link to the Links list.
- Hop around and have a giggle at other shameful human moments.
p.s. This is all in good fun. Don’t be the person that ruins it for all of us. Keep it clean but funny.
p.s.s Check out the new Dog Shaming book that is coming out soon!