Love is in the air and who better to share it with than your best furry pal…or your fish, or iguana, or snake or eel.
To each his own.
Cupid is not one to judge.
Here’s some of the best Pet Valentine Contests that cupid alerted us too.
1. Chewy.com. Our absolute favorite online delivery delivery service is hosting their first ever Valentine’s Day Photo Contest! The prize up for grabs is a FREE year of pet food. OMD! Do you how much money that could save someone? I entered because even though it’s only one bag OR a case of a cans a month (up to $1,000) that would help us out tremendously with Leroy’s prescription food because he’s a pig. Visit here for more details on how to enter. Visit here if you would like to vote for Leroy by clicking like 🙂 Yeah. I’m soliciting votes. Lover Boy needs your vote.
2. Fidose of Reality. Dog Love Photo Contest. Carol and Dexter want to see your best photos of the love you share with your dog! There’s a variety of prizes up for grabs in this contest including a hand drawn pet portrait and a custom hand painted wine glass! ‘Um…yes please! My homemade apple pie moonshine would look good in that! You can read more about the contest here.
3. PicMonkey. Pin Your Love. PicMonkey is having a Pinterest contest. Spread the love with a collection of the things that make your heart feel like it put on flannel pajamas and climbed into a warm bed on a cold winter night. The winner gets 300 Amazon bucks plus a free year of PicMonkey Royale. Check out more here.
4. Old Mother Hubbard. The Smooch Your Pooch dog photo contest has a grand prize of a year supply of Old Mother Hubbard natural dog snacks. Sherman says, “Yes please!” P-nutters are his fav! Full details on the contest can be found here.
5. PetGuide. True Love Valentine’s Day Photo Contest. PetGuide wants to share the love of the most affectionate day of the year. They are giving away $600 worth of prizes! That’s a whole lotta love! Find out more here! Contest ends 2/6/15 at midnight and photos will be up for voting on the PetGuide Facebook page on 2/7/15.
6. My Dog Likes. #MyDogValentine Photo Contest. My Dog Likes wants to see picture of you and your favorite pup! A Good Reasons Prize Pack is up for grabs that includes 6 flavors of Good Reasons dog treats (healthy treats that are made with love) a Good Reasons baseball cap, t-shirt, and doggy bandanna and a highlight of you and your dog on the Good Reasons website! More information about the contest can be found here.
Not into contests?
Here’s some other fun Valentine Stuff I found!
Jodi from Kol’s Notes has some pretty awesome funny dog Valentines that you’re not going to find at the store. There a bit “saucy” and that’s why we love them! Wanna hump? Maybe I do, maybe I don’t. It depends on who’s asking.
Jessica from Beagles and Bargains whipped up some pretty adorable Valentine’s Day Strawberry Banana Heart Frozen dog treats. We like these because they are Leroy friendly and heck, they’re kid friendly too!
Looking to find the perfect gift for your furry Valentine? Pet Plan has put together some great gift ideas that might get you some extra hugs and purrs. Check it out here. According to a recent survey conducted by Petplan pet insurance, 60% of female pet parents prefer Valentine’s Day kisses from their four-legged friends over their two-legged sweethearts. 52% of women admitted they spend more on Fluffy or Fido than on their partners for Valentine’s Day. OMD! Now my husband will know that I get his Valentine stuff at the dollar store!
Looking for something for the human love of your life or maybe you want something special for yourself this Valentines Day (there’s nothing wrong with that) check out these lovely HUMAN treats that Kol’s Notes found. I need my Valentine to make me some puppy chow…STAT.
“Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Theresa
Have some other fun Valentine stuff you wold like to share? Share it in the comment section below!