Finding a good joint supplement that you trust to give to your dogs can be tough because there is so many out there to choose from. I’ve been using joint supplements for years now for both Sherman and Leroy and we’ve tried a lot.
We’ve tried just about every one that you can find sitting on the self at the vet clinic and more.
I normally go with something that the vet’s recommend and something that I’ve seen work well with other dogs, and when Sherman’s knee issues began, we went with what the orthopedic vet suggested for a joint supplement.
I never had any issues with the hip and joint supplements that I gave and I suppose they did what they were suppose to be doing, but I never really saw any huge changes that made me stop and say, “Wow, now that’s a good joint supplement.”
Which means I wasn’t overly impressed and I kept my options open.
So when I was contacted to try out a new joint supplement called Natural Stride, I did some research and applied to review it. During the application process I had to give Sherman’s age, what type of breed he was and what type of orthopedic issues, if any, he has.
As I was giving my information, I was thinking to myself:
There’s no way I’m going to get this review. Sherman’s knee is an orthopedic mess, and if I do get the chance to do this review that is going to speak volumes to me because that means that this company knows that my dog has a lot of joint issues and they’re willing to put their product to the test on him, knowing that I’m going to share my results with hundreds of people.
I’m up for it. They’re up for it. Good deal.
That’s a company that’s confident in their product and that’s what I’m looking for and that’s why I’ve now added Natural Stride joint and hip supplement for dogs to Sherman’s list of supplements that he gets on a daily basis.
Besides the HUGE fact that Natural Stride was confident in their product when I applied to do the review a few other things drew me in about their product:
- It’s an all natural product
- You can see results in days rather than in months
- Their comprehensive joint formulation claims to repair the joint, not just mask the pain.
- The product contains Cetyl Myristoleate and it’s the key ingredient in all of their products. Cetyl myristoleate has multiple biological properties, including as an anti-inflammatory and a pain reliever, as well as being an immune system modulator. As supplied, it is a naturally derived, highly purified, and refined waxy ester prepared for oral administration. Because it is an ester form, highly resistant to oxidation, it has a relatively long life in the body.
- 60 day money back guarantee. I don’t know many joint supplements that offer this.
- Affordable. Let’s face it, this matters and Sherman is a giant breed dog which means he gets a giant breed dose of most everything and when I left the vet clinic I also left my very nice professional discount, so affordable matters to me.
I’ve been giving Sherman Natural Solutions for Life’s Natural Stride Supplement for about 2 months and I’m excited to share more details about this product and how it has worked in upcoming posts. As always, you should contact your vet before introducing your dog to any new supplements and keep in mind, what works for one dog may not work for another.
***Updated***SPECIAL DISCOUNT JUST FOR YOU! FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OF DOG, EQUINE OF HUMAN PRODUCT USING CODE CHALLENGE
**Disclosure-“This post is sponsored by Natural Solutions for Life on behalf of the BlogPaws Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Natural Solutions for Life’s Natural Stride Supplement, but My Brown Newfies only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Natural Solutions is not responsible for the content of this article.
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks fro supporting My Brown Newfies.