I was tagged by Kelsie from It’s Dog or Nothing to participate in 8 Photos of Happiness. Thank you for tagging me Kelsie! This couldn’t of came at a better time!
This whole challenge was started by Ariel’s Little of the Internet to spread a little bit of happiness around the world!
Picking just 8 photos from the thousands of pictures I have stored on my little computer is definitely a challenge but here it goes!
1. This puppy belly picture of Leroy. Is there a puppy belly that doesn’t make anyone happy? I don’t think so.
2. This picture that was taken over the weekend at a place called Squire’s Castle. Any picture of my children together laughing and having fun is happiness to me. This one was a bit magical too.
3. This picture of Bobby and Gracie. Such a big difference from the picture above in their looks but still happy kids. The fact that I have happy kids makes me happy.
4. This picture of Gracie having a conversation with Leroy. I have no idea what they are plotting but I’m sure it was good. Kids and dogs plotting something together makes me happy.
5. This picture of Leroy smiling after we went for a long walk in the park together, Making him happy makes me happy.
6. This picture of Sherman on top of the world. He was king of the mountain that day and that makes me happy.
7. This picture of a sunflower. Sunflowers are my happy flower.
8.This picture of the 4 of us together. I don’t think I have even have to say anything about it. It’s just happiness overload.
Those are the 8 Photos of Happiness that I picked. Now I get to tag up 10 people to join the fun but first here’s the rules:
1.Thank the person that tagged you.
2. Give a shout-out to the originator, Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet.
3. Post 8 photos that make you happy.
4. Give a brief description of each picture.
5. Tag up to 10 people to participate.
I’m not sure who has been tagged and who hasn’t but this is who I’m passing it on too!
Welcome to the MONDAY MISCHIEF Pet Blog Hop! The hop that wraps up the weekend!