When you have multiple pets in as home you need a vacuum cleaner.
When you have 2 Newfoundlands and 2 kids you need a great vacuum cleaner.
Dogs and kids are messy.
They drop stuff on the floor everywhere.
The most common things (solid substances) found left behind on my floor are dog hair, crumbs from anything that crumbles and those dang juice pouch straw wrappers.
Those straw wrappers kill me. They are like little clings that stick to everything and then drop off or fly wherever they choose. You throw them in the garbage but they get stuck to your sleeve without you knowing it. Then you realize it’s stuck to your sleeve so you shake it off and it lands on the floor and stays there until some other object picks it up and places it somewhere else.
I hate them and I find at least 5 of them on my floor a day, stuck to the bottom of my foot or stuck in Sherman’s tail.
And the dog hair.
I’m sure by now we all know how much dog hair I have floating around in my house on any given day.
If you don’t, I assure you it’s a lot.
So yeah, I need a good vacuum cleaner at all times. It’s one of the most important appliances in my home.
I’ve had a quite a few vacuum cleaners in life, at least 8. My last vacuum cleaner was a Eureka and it lived a pretty good life but eventually it had enough of my home so I was super excited to see Eureka come out with the new Eureka Brushroll Clean™ With SuctionSeal®.
Key Features of the Eureka’s Brushroll Clean
- The brushroll clean technology removes tangles from the brushroll with the touch of a button for a cleaner floor. No more taking the brushroll off!
- SuctionSeal® Technology with All-Surface Suction Plates concentrates airflow for deep cleaning suction power. As you move across carpet, hardwood or tile floors the plates raise and lower, creating a seal to maximize airflow for powerful cleaning performance. Whether it’s surface dirt or debris hiding in crevices, it’s sucked up and away, without any scattering.
- AirSpeed Technology® for an efficient air path with limited bends and turns. This allows more air to pass through the vacuum. The direct air path from floor to cup decreases the distance for dirt to travel, which increases the amount of airflow for powerful suction.
- The Eureka Brushroll Clean includes an automatic cord rewind for quick and easy storage for the a 39 foot cord. The automatic cord rewind is my favorite feature because I never roll up the cord and that drives my husband crazy!
- Soft rubber wheels that won’t nick or scratch hard floors.
- Washable dust cup filter is reusable and requires less frequent replacement and the low profile nozzle is engineered to clean under furniture.
- Super easy to assemble. 4 easy pieces that snap together. No tools required!
- Also included are an on-board crevice tool and dusting brush to effectively clean crevices, upholstery and furniture along with a 5-setting height adjustment which adjusts to clean various carpet and bare floor types.
**This model is exclusive to Walmart.
I’ve been using the Eureka Brushroll Clean Vacuum for a solid 3 weeks now and it’s working great. However, everyone who has a dog that sheds heavily in their home knows that using a vacuum cleaner for 3 weeks isn’t that long. I would need a good solid 6 months to test out a vacuum cleaner and see if it still works as good as the first day that I used it.
With that being said, as of right now my only negative feedback is the small cup. I have to empty it several times when vacuuming my house. I would say it holds maybe 3-3 1/2 cups of dog hair and I have about 4 cups of dog hair under my kitchen table right now.
I love the automatic cord rewind, it’s super light weight. I can carry it up the stairs with one hand. The wand works great on the stairs. It glides easily on my laminate floors and it sucks up dog hair and those darn plastic straw wrappers with ease right now!
Now for the fun part!
Thanks to our friends at Eureka we have 2 Eureka Brushroll Clean Vacuums to give away! Enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win!
*Disclosure. My Brown Newfies was sent a Eureka Brushroll Clean Vacuum Cleaner free of charge to review. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine only.