Quickly learn how to do the popular Disney Pixar AI dog trend that is taking social media by storm.
I know that Halloween is only a few short days away but I’ve been completely distracted by all the adorable new AI trend that is taking the social media dog world by storm.
The culprit? The Disney Pixar AI dog trend that you create with Microsoft’s Bing Image Creator.
Imagine transforming your beloved furry companion into a character straight out of a Disney or Pixar film.
You know, like the famous Bolt and Doug!
Well, thanks to Microsoft’s Bing Image Creator, this fun new trend is now accessible to all dog owners and the best part, it’s free.
This new AI trend is so popular with dog owners right now that it’s taking over almost every single social media platform like Instagram, TikTok, and even Facebook.
If you haven’t dove into the new trend because you can’t quite figure it out, don’t worry, I tried it out with my dogs so I’ll walk you through the easy and quick steps so can embrace the trend, share the joy, and let your dog’s inner Disney or Pixar star shine!
I promise it’s easy and it took me less than 5 minutes to do all 3 of my dogs.
How To Do The AI Pixar Dog Trend Without Uploading A Picture
The nice thing about this new AI trend is that you don’t need to waste time and upload a picture of your dog.
All you need is Bing’s Image Creator Tool which is free and available through the Bing app.
After you have that, this is all you need to do:
- Open the Bing Image Creator
- You’ll see a box where you can type in a prompt. Keep in mind that the more specific you are about your dog’s features, the better the image is going to be. Describe your dog’s breed, fur color, eye color, adult or puppy, gender and any specific features they have like a white blaze down their nose. You can also write in a type of background that you want and any other items you want in your image. You’ll also need to write in the prompt that you want a Disney Pixar poster with your pet’s name on it. See below for the exact prompt I used to generate the AI Pixar dog images for my dogs.
- When you’re done typing in the AI prompt, hit Join and Create.
- You’ll then be asked to log in to your Microsoft account so have your login information close by.
- Next you’ll get a message that reads, “Please wait. Your Images are currently in progress.
- In a few seconds you’ll see 4 AI images that were generated. If you don’t like them, don’t worry you can keep generating until you get a few good ones!
- Once you have your adorable Disney Pixar poster, click download and share it with all your friends!
If you get a message that reads the generator is too busy and to try again later, try opening it in another browser. That happened to me and when I opened it in another browser, there were no issues.
Bing Image Creator Prompt Example:
If you’re unsure what to write in the AI prompt, here is what I used for my dogs which are Newfoundlands and a Corgi:
Create a white & black Newfoundland dog named ODIN on a Pixar animated film poster with a big title of ODIN. He is a puppy and is very fluffy. His eyes are brown and he has a white blaze down the center of his nose and white fur on his chest. He has his tongue hanging out and he is drooling from the left side of his mouth. He is sitting in the grass with trees in the foreground with bright autumn colors.
I did the same thing for Lou but changed the white & black to brown and omitted the white blaze and white chest.
I also used a similar prompt for Finn but obviously changed his breed to Cardigan Welsh Corgi and also added that he had really big ears.
Remember, you can add as many details about your dog as you want like the color of their collar, body shape, color pattern…..etc.
You can also add any scenario.
I’ve seen some people do dogs driving in cars, dogs sitting on the beach, dogs with kids and just some really creative and cool dog posters!
We hope that you like the products we featured in today’s post. Just so we’re clear, My Brown Newfies is a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and other affiliate programs:)